Saturday, February 26 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday, February 27 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Cobb Galleria Centre, Halls A & B
Two Galleria Parkway
Atlanta, GA 30339
/PRNewswire/ -- The ultimate family event and parenting expo heads to Cobb Galleria Centre in February, and it's being hosted by "Slangman's World" star Slangman! Known on the show as an unpredictable wizard and wordsmith who helps children develop a multicultural worldview, Slangman will be joined by a huge variety of fun performers, speakers and activities for both kids and parents. Parents Palooza is a celebration of parenthood. It's both an entertaining and educational event that the entire family can enjoy.
Parents Palooza is a fun-filled parenting expo bursting with information, products and services for parents of infants through teens. Whether it's guidance on potty training, cell phone companies, summer camps or college applications, parents will connect with the resources that can make their most important job a lot easier.
Parents Palooza features more than 200 exhibitors, product and food samples, speakers forums, a social network parents' networking area, inflatables, massage, family competitions, chorus performances, children's ID kits and plenty of prizes, along with:
* Family Rock Band presented by Xfinity
* Dream Maker Talent Search
* Medieval Times Princess Storytime
* Red Hot Fire Truck Events
* BeDazzle Whimsical Hair Designs
* Tumblastic Playscape
* Birth Stories on Demand Live Podcast
* Performances by RocKandi
* Every Little Bottom Diaper Drive
* Radio Disney DJ and Road Crew
* Atlanta Family Photo Contest
* Lighten Up Atlanta Health Challenge
* Concentra Urgent Care's Minutes Matter Family Challenge
* Circus Camp
Parents Palooza is joined by non-profit partners Angel Flight Soars, Inc.; Rosebuds, Miles for Cystic Fibrosis; Autism Society of Greater Georgia; and Georgia Ovarian Cancer Alliance.
* Advance one-day tickets: Adults: $10, Kids (ages 6 and up): $5, Children under 5 - FREE
* Tickets at the door: Adults: $12, Kids (ages 6 and up): $6, Children under 5 - FREE
* Tickets are available at http://www.ParentsPalooza.com
* Free parking!
Parents Palooza was developed by Kent Events, LLC, an event planning company specializing in the management, production and promotion of events that connect with attendees on a personal level. Kent Events founders Jon and Stacy Kent have backgrounds in promotion, management and trade shows as well as corporate and private event planning. Kent Events is located at 12600 Deerfield Parkway, Suite 100, Alpharetta, Georgia 30004 and can be reached by calling 678-566-3606.
Parents Palooza thanks sponsors Atlanta Kids Directory, 790 The Zone, Atlanta Parent Magazine, GPB Kids, Xfinity and Radio Disney.
Community News You Can Use
Click to read MORE news:
Twitter: @gafrontpage & @TheGATable @HookedonHistory
Twitter: @artsacrossga, @softnblue, @RimbomboAAG @FayetteFP